100+ Cloud and SaaS Application Developed
SaaS (Software as a Service) is a software model in which a service provider hosts an application for the customer and makes it available to them via the internet. Examples of SaaS applications include calendar apps, office tools, productivity suites, practice management and others.
CLS has built 10+ SaaS solutions that have gone on to become industry leaders.
Here are some of the SaaS business metrics that matter the most:
- Customer Churn
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC)
- Average Revenue Per User (ARPU)
- Customer Lifetime Value
The cost usually ranges from hundreds to thousands of dollars depending on multiple variables, including its complexity, features, the scope of the project, and functionality.
There are three approaches on how to build a multi-tenant application:
- Database per tenant — each tenant has its database.
- Shared database, separate schema — all tenants are using the same database, but each tenant has his own schema.
- Shared database, shared schema — all tenants are using the same schema.
The reasons you would pick one approach over another would be performance, compliance, security and amount of data stored.
Custom software lab has been building SaaS Solutions since 2000; we have over 20 years of experience building software for the web, mobile, and the cloud. We have experience integrating with popular solutions such as CRM, ERP, and Bookkeeping.
Our industry experience in eCommerce, logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, and IT is unmatched.