As the web application space expands, the way of building a feature-rich application gets considerably complicated. It can be a daunting task to choose the right platform for your next web development project as a wide range of frameworks are introduced in the market with varied framework architecture. Ranging from open source to paid technologies, the options are overwhelming and at times, confusing.
Here we discuss top web development frameworks used so that you can achieve more in less time and cost.
- Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
- A clean Model View Controller (MVC) way
- Cross-browser compliant
- Build large scale, high-performance, and easy-to-maintain web applications
- Built-in dependency injection subsystem
AngularJS works beautifully for building Video Streaming Apps, Weather apps, Travel Apps, eCommerce, Mobile Commerce, Social Apps, User-Review Applications, and more. At Custom Software Lab, we have successfully released several projects using this popular framework.
Built by Microsoft, Asp.Net is the perfect platform for building dynamic and scalable desktop applications. Built on Common Language Runtime (CLR), the platform makes it easy to writing code as deploying it.
- Large apps can be developed with less coding
- Safe & secure environment
- Easy to write & maintain source code
- Easy deployment
- Memory leaks, infinite loops are destroyed quickly
As ASP.NET makes it simple to use XML for data storage, configuration, and manipulation, we use this language extensively to produce interactive, data-driven web applications over the internet.
- Large community
- Easy to learn
- Easy scalability
- Highly extensible
- Known for Offering High Performance
- Support of Large and Active Community
Node. js uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient, perfect for data-intensive real-time applications that run across distributed devices. It also provides a quick and powerful way to make a live video streaming site, single-page applications, and more.
PHP is one of the most popular open-source language, widely used for developing web applications. With enhanced security, faster turnaround time, and affordability, PHP has become the preferred choice of web developers around the world. Owing to its many benefits, leading online businesses such as Yahoo, Facebook, Flickr, Wikipedia are using this scripting language. PHP also offers a large family of PHP-frameworks ranging from Yii, Zend, Symfony, Laravel, Phalcon, PHPixie, and more.
A diverse range of extensions, seamless integration, CMS customization, sizeable modern library, a diverse range of extensions, and cross-platform functionality allows web developers quick turnaround times at highly competitive rates.
Some of the popular PHP frameworks:
1. Laravel was designed with the sole intention to help developers make complex coding simple, faster, and better. With an extensive library of pre-built functions, the framework has exploded in popularity in recent years. The framework also offers technical vulnerabilities fixture to safeguard web applications against the most severe security risks such as SQL injection, cross-site request forgery, cross-site scripting, etc.
Laravel framework offers a build in a tool named Artisan. This tool us to perform the majority of those repetitive and tedious programming tasks which most of the developers avoid performing manually.
2. CodeIgniter is a powerful PHP framework with a minimal footprint, perfect for developers who needs a simple, elegant toolkit to build full-featured web applications. The framework offers a rich set of libraries with a simple interface and logical structure to access these libraries. With just a 2MB download, it lets developers enhance their creativity by minimizing the amount of code needed for a given task.
This powerful PHP framework with a very small footprint is perfect when our developers need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications.
3. Yii is a fast, secure, and efficient PHP framework with strong MVC architecture and robust caching support. Touted as one of the high-performing PHP frameworks, it has become a favored development framework for the programmers. The flexible yet pragmatic approach, build security, and ability to modify the features as per your requirements are some of its notable features.
In a nutshell, the choice of the technology used for your web project will directly influence your business goals. Hence, choosing the right framework is essential. You should have a talented, skilled, and professional web development team that can choose the right tools for creating a scalable and highly functional web application.