Meet the client:
Commercial Linen UK is a leading wholesale linen supplier to care homes, hospitals, and hotels. Within the U.K., the sheets from Commercial Linen are being used on over 85,000 healthcare beds. The company offers a wide range of high-quality products such as hotel linen, duvet, fire retardant linen, and towels at affordable prices.
Commercial Linen wanted to modernize its website, go mobile-friendly, and improve search rankings. The challenge was twofold: build a modern website capable of displaying thousands of products offering MultiBuy price options and products loaded in packs. And, secondly, design a responsive website to take advantage of visitors who use hand-held devices to surf and shop on the Internet.
We approached this eCommerce solution with a strong focus on responsive design and product strategy. From the moment the ink dried on the contract, Commercial Linen placed its complete faith in our technical expertise and gave us ample freedom to work with their team. Our team worked closely with the Commercial Linen to understand the scope of work, understand the market, analyze business requirements, and proposed a secured WooCommerce framework. Here are some of the remarkable features of our ecommerce development process:
- Developed MultiBuy price options for wholesale buyers. Also added multipack of products to enable quick and easy buying
- Integrated with popular payment solutions such as PayPal and Credit Card
- Designed easy to use ‘Purchase Order’ for approved customers
- Added ‘Request a Quote’ feature that can be later converted into an order
- Integrated with the Xero accounting system to ensure that the accounts team find it easy to integrate accounting entries
- Designed a highly searchable and browseable search fields
- Developed an SEO friendly website to engage users and enhance organic reach
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS and WooCommerce for cart functionality
- Presented the brand as elegant and trustworthy. We used a neutral color palette and added clean, modern typography.
- Designed a responsive website to ensure sure the site is easily viewed on any device (a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop) to maximize visitor’s experience.
Through a custom developed ecommerce website, along with an SEO campaign, Commercial Linen has exceeded initial goals. This collaboration grew into an inspiring, productive, and trustful partnership, and we are proud of the eCommerce solution that was delivered after months of extensive brainstorming and committed work. The user-friendly mobile experience has helped drive new market penetration. The website is applauded by visitors who now find it easier to search and buy Commercial Linen products. The client has also witnessed an increase in the number of buyers, resulting in improved profits and credibility.
We invent, design, develop, promote, and scale eCommerce ideas. Contact us today to discuss your next project.