Meet the client:
MaxLife Industries is a manufacturer of high-performance building enclosure products for the commercial high-rise, mid-rise, low-rise, and multifamily markets. Based in Salisbury, North Carolina, the company has two manufacturing plants producing innovative products that have become the key design and structural components for many construction projects. The company’s primary product line is ArmorWall Fire-Rated Structural Insulated Sheathing(™), a revolutionary exterior sheathing product that enables MaxLife’s customers to construct buildings faster and stronger.
MaxLife Industries does not think like most companies. The whole ethos, from their inception 10 years ago, is based on building a better foundation for construction industries through challenging innovation- whether that’s through patented technology or supplying the world’s construction markets with commoditized high-performance building enclosure products.
Their website, however, didn’t reflect this dynamic. Aesthetically it was a visual dumping ground and there was no structure to the content. It amplified disorientation rather than coherency. The website was also vulnerable to security hacks.
Before getting into SEO and updating the security, we needed to ensure we had a firm understanding of how the entire MaxLife ecosystem worked so we could better organize everything. The aim was to make it simple to understand the company’s value and encourage a positive user experience. Here are some of the features we updated:
- Ease of use: Made it easier to navigate critical information with an engaging, responsive experience.
- Speedy loading time: Despite the redesigned site containing massive amounts of data, our developers optimized everything so that page load times weren’t affected.
- Better security: Proactive security strategy to keep hackers and cyber thieves from accessing sensitive information.
- Search engine optimization services: Our team applied modern SEO services, backed by the best digital practices, to increase traffic & rankings and drive business to the site.
- Document fixing: We fixed the documents section that allows people to select various brochures, technical documents, safety files, etc., and download them on the go.
In the end, MaxLife was very pleased with the new updates to their website. The updated website features advanced security, is better positioned for SEO marketing, and accurately positions MaxLife as the leading manufacturer that they are. In addition, the entire website is built to allow flexibility as their company grows and expands its reach.
Customer Software Lab is a leading website maintenance services company, helping businesses across the globe improve the performance and security of their websites.