Meet the client
Symtech is one of the largest distributors of high-quality textile equipment. The company also plays a consultative role to their clients, advising them on the best solutions for the manufacturing process, while offering ongoing support for the installed equipment. Located in Spartanburg, South Carolina, Symtech serves as the link between the textile manufacturer and the machinery manufacturer for their clients in the USA and Canada.
Symtech came to us with a need for a complete overhaul of their existing website. As a trusted industry resource, Symtech needed to showcase their products and services, educate the users on the various services offered by them, and provide a smooth mobile experience, while elevating awareness of their brand. It was also important to thoroughly understand Symtech’s key audience and build out an insightful SEO strategy to drive engagement and lead generation.
After diving deep into the client’s business challenges, Custom Software Lab conceptualized a brand new website with a focus on clean, crisp design. Symtech placed its complete trust in our creative direction, while simultaneously collaborating with our strategists and designers while we developed mock-ups and detailed user flows. We approached this web design and development project with a strong focus on content and SEO strategy. We started to undertake the website design and development from scratch with a clear focus on user experience. Here are some of the features we added to the website:
- Clear, easy-to-use CMS to allow continuous content updates – letting the employees at Symtech easily add and modify content
- The newly designed product lines and services’ pages pack a great deal of information with a clear, concise design.
- Highly searchable and intuitive user-navigation
- Exciting new content areas like the Applications and Supplier’s page to build their brand story
- Devised a comprehensive SEO strategy with clearly defined goals to bolster lead generation, increase businesses’ visibility, and drive more online traffic
- Responsive web design provides an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices – whether you’re on a smartphone, tablet, or a monitor to allow easy reading and navigation without the drudgery of resizing, panning, and scrolling.
- Designed a classy, refined website with a subdued color palette
- Optimized website performance for better speed loading
Armed with fresh brand guidelines, Symtech can now ensure the new elements of its brand are being used consistently across all channels. The new Symtech website is visually engaging and better tells the story of their passion for working in the textile industry. The new site maintains its brand value while highlighting their product offerings. As a result, within the first month of the launch of the new website, the website witnessed a staggering growth of users. Also, the new website is expected to increase key site metrics, such as conversions and revenue, further.
Thinking of launching an ecommerce website? Let our custom web development services team create a rich experience for your customers. Contact us today.